The Montessori House focuses on the education and development of children, not day care. From ages 2-1/2 to 7 all Montessori House students enjoy the benefits of the Montessori Method.
The following table summarizes our Programs and scheduled sessions:
- For the youngest children (under age 3) we offer our Montessori Stepping Stones program, a half-day Montessori program starting 3 days per week and increasing to 5 days per week.
- In our experience, pre-primary children (under age 5) respond very well to our half-day Pre-Primary Montessori program. In addition, we do offer a full-day Pre-Primary Montessori plus Enrichment program for children ages 3 and 4 which incorporates our half-day Pre-Primary Montessori program.
- For kindergarten ages (5 and 6) we offer both a Full-Day Montessori Kindergarten program and a Half-Day Montessori Kindergarten program that includes a lunch period.
- We now also offer a Full-day Montessori First Grade (ages 6 and 7) for families who prefer an additional year of Montessori education before entering their local grade school.
- All students who dismiss in the afternoon at 3 p.m. can take advantage of our After Care program and remain at the school as late as 6 p.m.
- New students, returning students, and alumni ages 3 to 8 may enroll for Summer Camp for four weeks in July.